Properties of Fluorescent protein "hAG"
HeLa-S3 cells transiently expressing both Ash/FKBP12 and hAG/mTOR (FRB) were observed at 0 minute (left) and 12 minutes (right) after addition of 500 nM Rapamycic.
||pAsh/FKBP12 Plasmid, phAG/mTOR Plasmid
||Fluoppi : Ash-hAG [mTOR-FKBP12] contains two plasmids for detecting mTOR(FRB)-Rapamycin-FKBP12 ternary complex in living cells.
||AM-8011M Fluoppi Ver.2 : Ash-hAG (Ash-MNL/MCL + hAG-MNL/MCL)
AM-VS0801M humanized Azami-Green for Fluoppi (phAG-MNL/MCL)
AM-VS0802M Monti-Red for Fluoppi (pMonti-Red-MNL/MCL)
AM-8201M Fluoppi : Ash-hAG [ p53-MDM2 ]
AM-8012M Fluoppi Ver.2 : Ash-Red (Ash-MNL/MCL + Monti-Red-MNL/MCL)
M223-3 Anti-Ash-tag mAb
||Product code printed in the datasheet is the old code. Please refer to this website for the current product code. There is no change in product's performance, size, and usage except for the product code.
Please note that the product will be shipped after we receive a completed Acknowledgement.
- Koyano F et al. Ubiqutitin is phosphorylated by PINK1 to activate perkin. Nature. 510, 162-6 (2014)(PMID:24784582)
- Yamano K et al. Site-specific Interaction Mapping of Phosphorylated Ubiquitin to Uncover Parkin Activation. J Biol Chem. 290, 25199-211 (2015)(PMID:26260794)
- Asamitsu K et al. Quantification of the HIV transcriptional activator complex in live cells by image-based protein-protein interaction analysis. Genes Cells. 21, 706-16 (2016)(PMID:27193293)
- Watanabe T et al. Genetic visualization of protein interactions harnessing liquid phase transitions. Sci Rep. 7, 46380 (2017)(PMID:28406179)
- Choi J et al. Structure of the FKBP12-rapamycin complex interacting with the binding domain of human FRAP. Science 273, 239-42 (1996)（PMID: 8662507）
- Fluorescent proteins