Properties of fluorescent protein "humanized Azami-Green"
Plasmid Map of phAG-MNL and pAsh-MNL Ver.2
Plasmid Map of phAG-MCL and pAsh-MCL Ver.2
||Plasmids (pAsh-MNL Ver.2, pAsh-MCL, phAG-MNL, phAG-MCN)
||For Fluoppi analysis. Fluoppi is a technology providing an easy way to visualize protein-protein interactions (PPIs) with a high signal to noise ratio.
||AM-8201M Fluoppi : Ash-hAG [ p53-MDM2 ]
AM-8202M Fluoppi : Ash-hAG [ mTOR-FKBP12 ]
AM-VS0801M humanized Azami-Green for Fluoppi (phAG-MNL/MCL)
AM-VS0802M Monti-Red for Fluoppi (pMonti-Red-MNL/MCL)
M223-3 Anti-Ash-tag mAb
AM-8012M Fluoppi Ver.2 : Ash-Red (Ash-MNL/MCL + Monti-Red-MNL/MCL)
||※This product is available only in Japan.※Please note that the product will be shipped after we receive a completed Acknowledgement.
- Koyano F et al. Ubiquitin is phosphorylated by PINK1 to activate parkin. Nature. 510, 162-6 (2014)(PMID:24784582)
- Yamano K et al. Site-specific Interaction Mapping of Phosphorylated Ubiquitin to Uncover Parkin Activation. J Biol Chem. 290, 25199-211 (2015)(PMID:26260794)
- Asamitsu K et al. Quantification of the HIV transcriptional activator complex in live cells by image-based protein-protein interaction analysis. Genes Cells. 21, 706-16 (2016)(PMID:27193293)
- Watanabe T et al. Genetic visualization of protein interactions harnessing liquid phase transitions. Sci Rep. 7, 46380 (2017)(PMID:28406179)
- Karasawa S et al. A green-emitting fluorescent protein from Galaxeidae coral and its monomeric version for use in fluorescent labeling. J Biol Chem. 278, 34167-71 (2003)
- Research area
- Drug discovery
- Fluorescent proteins