In apoptotic cells, the chromatin DNA is cut by endonuclease at linker DNA site between nucleosomes. In TUNEL method, 3’-OH DNA ends generated by DNA fragmentation is nick end labeled with Biotin-dUTP, mediated by terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT), and then stained using Avidin-DTAF to allow specific staining.
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 01:30, Dec 14, 2017 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please contact us or local distributers.
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality improvement.