Exosomes were isolated using ExoCap™ Streptavidin Kit and biotinylated antibodies (Anti-CD9 mAb-Biotin (Code No. MEX001-6) or Anti-CD63(LAMP-3) mAb-Biotin (Code No. MEX002-6)).
In each sample, stronger signal was observed with ExoCap™ compared to the ultracentrifugation method and Competitive Product A.
1. Input of HT29 sup.
3. Competitor A + Anti-CD9 mAb biotin (Code No. MEX001-6)
4. Exocap™ + Anti-CD9 mAb biotin (Code No. MEX001-6)
5. Competitor A + Anti-CD63 mAb biotin (Code No. MEX002-6)
6. Exocap™ + Anti-CD63 mAb biotin (Code No. MEX002-6)
Non-specific protein binding was lower with the ExoCap™ Streptavidin Kit compared to the competitive product.
2. Competitor A + Anti-CD9 mAb biotin
3. ExoCap™ + Anti-CD9 mAb biotin
4. Competitor A + Anti-EpCAM mAb biotin
5. ExoCap™ + Anti-EpCAM mAb biotin
Note: The magnetic beads in Competitive Product A emit autofluorescence, while little autofluorescence is detected with the magnetic beads in ExoCap™
Exosomes were isolated from HT29 cell culture supernatant using the ExoCap™ Streptavidin Kit or Streptavidin beads from the competitor with biotin-labeled CD9 antibody, and FCM analysis was performed. The S/N ratio was better with the ExoCap™ Streptavidin Kit compared to the beads from the competitor.
Exosomes were isolated using the ExoCap™ Streptavidin Kit (Code No. MEX-SA) and Anti-CD9 mAb-Biotin (Code No. MEX001-6). Nucleic acids were purified using ExoCap™ Nucleic Acid Elution Buffer (Code No. MEX-E) and analyzed by qRT-PCR to detect miR-21.
“ExoCap” is a trademark of JSR Corporation.