Kit, protein, vector, etc detailed product information
CoralHue® Mitochondria-targeted monomeric Midoriishi-Cyan 1
|Availability (in Japan)
（In Japan at 00:05, Sep 17, 2021 in JST）
||AM-V0110M CoralHue® humanized monomeric Midoriishi-Cyan 1 (phmMiCy1-MNL)
AM-V0061M CoralHue® Midoriishi-Cyan 1 (pMiCy1-S1)
AM-V0111M CoralHue® monomeric Midoriishi-Cyan 1 (pmMiCy1-S1)
||Please note that the product will be shipped after we receive a completed and signed License Acknowledgement. Prior to shipping, our staff may
- Karasawa S et al. Cyan-emitting and orange-emitting fluorescent proteins as a donor/accepor pair for fluorescence resonance energy transfer. Biochem J. 381, 307-12 (2004)（PMID: 15065984）
- Kogure T et al. A fluorescent variant of a protein from the stony coral Montipora facilitates dual-color single-laser fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy. Nat Biotechol. 24, 577-81 (2006)（PMID: 16648840）
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 00:05, Sep 17, 2021 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please contact us or local distributers.
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality improvement.
Copyright (C)2015 Medical ＆ Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserve