S100A9/MRP14 levels in Crohn's disease patients.
Concentrations of S100A9/MRP14 in Crohn's disease patients’ sera (n = 10) and healthy Japanese volunteers’ sera (n = 7).
||Microplate, 10xWash Buffer, Sample Dilution Buffer, Standard Dilution Buffer, Human S100A9 Standard, HRP conjugated Detection Antibody, Substrate Reagent, Stop Solution
||This Kit is used for the quantitative measurement of human S100A9/MRP14 in serum, plasma and other biological media.
||Serum, Plasma, Other biological media
||CY-R2259-G Human S100A9 (GST-tag)
CY-8107 CircuLex Human Calprotectin ELISA Kit
CY-8114 CircuLex Human Lysozyme ELISA Kit
- Shield-Artin KL et al. Identification of ovarian cancer-associated proteins in symptomatic women: a novel method for semi-quantitative plasma proteomics. Proteomics Clinical Applications. 6: 170-81. 2012(PMID:22532453)
- Mangé A et al. Elevated concentrations of milk β2-microglobulin are associated with increased risk of breastfeeding transmission of HIV-1 (Vertical Transmission Study). J Proteome Res. 12, 5616-25 (2013)(PMID:24144106)
- Saito T et al. Distinct expression patterns of alveolar "alarmins" in subtypes of chronic lung allograft dysfunction. Am J Transplant. 14, 1425-32 (2014)(PMID:24787265)
- Fang WY et al. Elevated S100A9 expression in tumor stroma functions as an early recurrence marker for early-stage oral cancer patients through increased tumor cell invasion, angiogenesis, macrophage recruitment and interleukin-6 production. Oncotarget 6, 28401-24 (2015)(PMID:26315114)
- Cluzeau T et al. Pro-inflammatory proteins S100A9 and tumor necrosis factor-α suppress erythropoietin elaboration in myelodysplastic syndromes. Haematologica 102, 2015-2020 (2017)(PMID:28983059)
- Schaub R et al. The immune response to sub-clinical mastitis is impaired in HIV-infected women. J Transl Med. 16, 296 (2018)(PMID:30359283)
- Research area