Antibody detailed product information
Anti-EEA1 mAb-Alexa Fluor® 594
||100 µg/100 µL
|Availability (in Japan)
（In Japan at 00:05, Jun 6, 2020 in JST）
||IC 10 µg/mL
|Human EEA1, N-terminal synthetic peptide
|Reactivity [Gene ID]
Human, Mouse, Rat
||1 mg/mL in PBS/1% BSA/0.09% NaN3
||Alexa Fluor® 594
||M176-3 Anti-EEA1 mAb
M176-A48 Anti-EEA1 mAb-Alexa Fluor® 488
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 00:05, Jun 6, 2020 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please
contact us or local distributers.
- Abbreviations for applications：
WB: Western Blotting, IH: Immunohistochemistry, IC: Immunocytochemistry, IP: Immunoprecipitation
FCM: Flow Cytometry, NT: Neutralization, IF: Immunofluorescence, RIP: RNP Immunoprecipitation
ChIP: Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, CoIP: Co-Immunoprecipitation
DB: Dot Blotting, NB: Northern Blotting, RNA FISH: RNA Fluorescence in situ hybridization
- For applications and reactivity:
*: The use is reported in a research article (Not tested by MBL). Please check the data sheet for detailed information.
**: The use is reported from the licenser (Under evaluation or not tested by MBL).
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality
Copyright (C)2015 Medical ＆ Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserve