Antibody detailed product information
|Availability (in Japan)
（In Japan at 17:00, Sep 23, 2020 in JST）
||WB 1 μg/mL
||PBS/50% glycerol, pH 7.2
||PM013 Anti-GST-tag pAb
PM013-7 Anti-GST-tag pAb-HRP-DirecT
M209-3 Anti-GST-tag mAb
- Wang W et al. The acetylation of transcription factor HBP1 by p300/CBP enhances p16INK4A expression. Nucleic Acids Res. 40, 981-995 (2012)(PMID:21967847)
- Nakagawa T et al. Anchoring of the 26S proteasome to the organellar membrane by FKBP38. Genes Cells. 12, 709-719 (2007)(PMID:17573772)
- Xu R et al. hCINAP regulates the DNA-damage response and mediates the resistance of acute myelocytic leukemia cells to therapy. Nat Commun. 10, 3812 (2019)(PMID:31444354)
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 17:00, Sep 23, 2020 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please
contact us or local distributers.
- Abbreviations for applications：
WB: Western Blotting, IH: Immunohistochemistry, IC: Immunocytochemistry, IP: Immunoprecipitation
FCM: Flow Cytometry, NT: Neutralization, IF: Immunofluorescence, RIP: RNP Immunoprecipitation
ChIP: Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, CoIP: Co-Immunoprecipitation
DB: Dot Blotting, NB: Northern Blotting, RNA FISH: RNA Fluorescence in situ hybridization
- For applications and reactivity:
*: The use is reported in a research article (Not tested by MBL). Please check the data sheet for detailed information.
**: The use is reported from the licenser (Under evaluation or not tested by MBL).
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality
Copyright (C)2015 Medical ＆ Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserve