Antibody detailed product information
Anti-CD279 (PD-1) (Human) mAb-PE
|Availability (in Japan)
||10 or more
（In Japan at 17:00, Aug 10, 2020 in JST）
||FCM 20 uL (Ready for use.)
|Fc-fusion human PD-1 protein
|Reactivity [Gene ID]
||PBS/1% BSA/0.09% NaN3
||D133-3M2 Anti-CD279 (PD-1) (Human) mAb (Functional Grade)
D132-3 Anti-CD279 (PD-1) (Human) mAb
D133-3 Anti-CD279 (PD-1) (Human) mAb
D230-3 Anti-CD274 (PD-L1) (Human) mAb
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 17:00, Aug 10, 2020 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please
contact us or local distributers.
- Abbreviations for applications：
WB: Western Blotting, IH: Immunohistochemistry, IC: Immunocytochemistry, IP: Immunoprecipitation
FCM: Flow Cytometry, NT: Neutralization, IF: Immunofluorescence, RIP: RNP Immunoprecipitation
ChIP: Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, CoIP: Co-Immunoprecipitation
DB: Dot Blotting, NB: Northern Blotting, RNA FISH: RNA Fluorescence in situ hybridization
- For applications and reactivity:
*: The use is reported in a research article (Not tested by MBL). Please check the data sheet for detailed information.
**: The use is reported from the licenser (Under evaluation or not tested by MBL).
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality
Copyright (C)2015 Medical ＆ Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserve