Antibody detailed product information
|Availability (in Japan)
（In Japan at 00:05, Jan 23, 2020 in JST）
|Reactivity [Gene ID]
||PBS/1% BSA/0.09% NaN3
||Mucins are high molecular weight glycoproteins with 80% carbohydrates and 20% core protein. Gastric Mucin 5AC antigen is found in columnar mucus cells of surface gastric epithelium and in goblet cells of the fetal and precancerous colon but not in normal colon. Resurgence of gastric mucin during colonic carcinogenesis is suggestive of either re-expression of the peptide core of gastric mucin in the adult colon or due to changes in the glycosylation pattern of mucin, which expose the hidden Mucin 5AC antigen.
||Tools:Molecular pathology tools
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 00:05, Jan 23, 2020 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please
contact us or local distributers.
- Abbreviations for applications：
WB: Western Blotting, IH: Immunohistochemistry, IC: Immunocytochemistry, IP: Immunoprecipitation
FCM: Flow Cytometry, NT: Neutralization, IF: Immunofluorescence, RIP: RNP Immunoprecipitation
ChIP: Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, CoIP: Co-Immunoprecipitation
DB: Dot Blotting, NB: Northern Blotting, RNA FISH: RNA Fluorescence in situ hybridization
- For applications and reactivity:
*: The use is reported in a research article (Not tested by MBL). Please check the data sheet for detailed information.
**: The use is reported from the licenser (Under evaluation or not tested by MBL).
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality
Copyright (C)2015 Medical ＆ Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserve