BrU-labeled RNA was isolated by BRIC Kit from total RNA extracted after BrU pulse-chase labeling.
BrU-labeled RNA (BrU-RNA) was isolated by BRIC Kit from total RNA extracted at each time point after BrU washout. The isolated BrU-RNA was analyzed to determine its own half-life by RT-qPCR.
||RNA-IP buffer, Wash buffer, mi-Solution I, mi-Solution II, mi-Solution III, mi-Solution IV, Protein G-Magnetic beads, BrU solution (100 mM), Anti-BrdU mAb, Spike-in control
||The BRIC Kit is designed to analyze stability of RNA by chasing chronological decreases of BrU-labeled RNA in mammalian cells under physiologically undisturbed condition.
||RN1001 RIP-Assay Kit
RN1005 RIP-Assay Kit for microRNA
RN1011 RiboTrap Kit
RN1012 RiboTrap Kit
3190 Magnetic Rack
MI-11-3 Anti-Bromodeoxyuridine mAb
M075-3 Mouse IgG1 (isotype control)
MI-11-5 Anti-Bromodeoxyuridine mAb-PE
RN114PW Anti-HNRNPA1 pAb
D347-3 Anti-Pseudouridine mAb
D345-3 Anti-1-methyladenosine (m1A) mAb
MJS002V2 Protein G-Magnetic Beads
- Machitani M et al. Dicer functions as an antiviral system against human adenoviruses via cleavage of adenovirus-encoded noncoding RNA.Sci Rep. 6, 27598 (2016)(PMID:27273616)
- Ueno D et al. Comprehensive analysis of mRNA internal cleavage sites in Arabidopsis thaliana. J Biol Bioeng. (2018) In press.(PMID:29358038)
- Yamazaki T et al. Functional Domains of NEAT1 Architectural lncRNA Induce Paraspeckle Assembly through Phase Separation. Mol Cell. 70, 1038-1053.e7. (2018)(PMID:29932899)
- Kami D et al. The DEAD-box RNA-binding protein DDX6 regulates parental RNA decay for cellular reprogramming to pluripotency. PLoS One. 13, e0203708 (2018)(PMID:30273347)
- Komatsu T et al. UPA-seq: prediction of functional lncRNAs using differential sensitivity to UV crosslinking. RNA 24, 1785-1802 (2018)(PMID:30232101)
- Joshi P et al. Transcriptome stability profiling identifies novel and functional MIRNA targets in melanoma cells. RNA Biology, in press.
- Tani H et al. Genome-wide determination of RNA stability reveals hundreds of short-lived noncoding transcripts in mammals. Genome Res. 22, 947-56 (2012)（PMID: 22369889）
- Tani H, Akimitsu N. Genome-wide technology for determining RNA stability in mammalian cells: historical perspective and recent advantages based on modified nucleotide labeling. RNA Biol. 9, 1233-8 (2012)（PMID: 23034600）
- Imamachi N et al. BRIC-seq: a genome-wide approach for determining RNA stability in mammalian cells. Methods 67, 55-63 (2014)（PMID: 23872059）
- Tani H et al. The RNA degradation pathway regulates the function of GAS5 a non-coding RNA in mammalian cells. PLoS One 8, e55684 (2013)（PMID: 23383264）
- Tani H et al. Identification of hundreds of novel UPF1 target transcripts by direct determination of whole transcriptome stability. RNA Biol. 9, 1370-9 (2012)（PMID: 23064114）
Maekawa S et al. Analysis of RNA decay factor mediated RNA stability contributions on RNA abundance. BMC Genomics. 16, 154 (2015)（PMID: 25879614）
- RiboCluster Profiler™